Jadwa Investment Announces Notifiable Changes on Jadwa Saudi Equity Fund
March 22, 2020:
Jadwa Investment announces notifiable changes on Jadwa Saudi Equity Fund. The implemented changes have become effective on 24/2/2020G corresponding to 30/6/1441H.
Details of the changes are as follows:
- An addition of (Class D) as a new unit class in the fund to meet the needs of different types of investors.
- Modifications on expenses disclosures pertaining to management, custody, publishing, financial auditing and fund administration to be line with the new changes and the latest signed agreements.
- Lowering minimum subscription/investment amount required for (Class A) from SAR 25 million to SAR 10 million.
- Improvement in the disclosures related to Shariah guidelines approved by the fund’s Shariah Board .
- Improvement in risk disclosures.
- Updation in the fund’s performance information.
You can find the updated terms and conditions and information memorandum of the fund via the link below: